Sunday, November 2, 2008

I support the lollipop guild


So...everyone is so interested in the date that I went on with the midget body builder. It was a blind date. I saw his picture before hand at which I commented that I thought that he looked a little short, but I was excited none the less (dates just don't come along often these days for me). Date day came and I walked upstairs only to see that he was only about 5'3"!! Please keep in mind that I am about 5'7". But, he is a body builder and spends hours in the gym, so he is as thick as he is tall. It was kinda awkward, I am not going to lie. We also went shooting...out first date and he let me handle a gun...now, that is brave!! But, it was fun and I was a good sport.


6 comments:

Tricia Squisha said...

You are one hot momma! I think it looks like a match made in heaven :)

Tricia Squisha said...

Tagged you . Yep, that's right. See my blog for details.

Unknown said...

ha ha I love your picture! and I am glad that you finally told us the story of the midget body builder! haha

a.men said...

Susan, you are so funny! A gun, on the first date, that would be scary!

randah said...

haha. thanks again for coming on that date! you really were a good sport!!!

damn that tricia! she tagged you first. i was going to!

Tagged you . Yep, that's right. See my blog for details.

*Brittany* said...

God Bless the Little People