Monday, November 3, 2008

All Hallows Eve 2008 - Party of the Century!

(These are the roomies - Nicolette, Me, Brittany and Randah)

So...I admit it...Halloween is NOT really my forte. I don't really like the whole dressing up thing. Don't judge me just yet because this year changed my mind! I don't know if it was because I now live in a house where all the girls are totally into this holiday, or if I actually had a party to attend, but this Halloween was the best EVER! And we threw the party of the century. We probably had about 50 people come. We had people in every room! Karaoke was in the family room...food/dancing was in the kitchen...people chilling in the front room, front porch and backyard...and even some of my friends had to occupy my bedroom. It was chaos! And, of course, I am picture happy so I got all the pics.
(Disclaimer: please keep in mind that I hate my smile...so I am doing the signature "kissy face" in EVERY picture. I already know I do this...)

The Girls - C-Dawg, Stephy and Me (You have to note the blue blood coming out of the cougar mouth...pure hillarity!)



Ty and Blaine of course had to impress the crowd with a B E A-utiful version of Whitney Houston's, I Will Always Love You


4 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHH you look so cute!!!! It sounds like it was a fun party! All of the costumes are great!

Jen said...

looks like a blast! that's neat you enjoyed halloween this year. maybe i'll even get into it next year.

p.s. cute house! i saw pictures on facebook too or somewhere. but yeah way cute!

*Brittany* said...

We definitely partied wonderfully Friday night! Coo - coo - co - beans - beans - COOL BEANS

Rachel said...

i am so jealous suzy-q. halloween is LAM-O here in Italy. and i'm usually the one going all out... we switched this year...hope you enjoyed it.