Monday, November 24, 2008

The Perfect Storm

I don't want to rub this in more than necessary...but
GO UTES!!
Too bad Max Hall changed teams halfway through the game. Seriously, I thought that BYU was coming back with a vengeance for a little bit. I was super nervous. But, my Utes prevailed and are now headed to yet another BCS game. This will no doubt bring a lot of money into our conference...so thanks, BYU.
Plus...another exciting moment...someone at work told me that my pic was in the the Salt Lake Tribune. Tony and I are practically celebrities now. I will sign autographs for everyone on Thanksgiving...for only a small price. Haha


3 comments:

*Brittany* said...

I'm so lucky to live with a famous person! You guys look goooooooood... I mean REALLY goooooooooooooooood:)

Unknown said...

Okay first I am glad that the Utes won..........I am mostly just pissed off that hall decided to trade teams right before half time. Maybe he always had this dream of being on the utes and some how he thought by giving the game away it would fullfill his dreams. HA HA Anyway that is pretty stinking cool you were in the paper!! I am hopeing that when we get up to your house on Thursday we dont get it to bad! ha ha!!! I cant wait to see all of you guys!

AnnaleeMG said...

Good game....for the UTES!!! Do you think my dad will disown me if I switch teams?