Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm a BAD blogger...

I'm busy
and loving it!
so my blog will probably be pretty lame for a while
and really!!?!
...i'm OK with that!

I've been a bad blogger. For some reason, I just haven't felt like writing the past week. There has been work, and friends and family...and, of course, the election. Unfortunately, these things have been occupying some of the parts of my brain that I usually reserve for crafty things. I have been busy...and therefore, have no energy to write about it. There is a lot to catch up on...so, hold on tight!

My 5 day birthday celebration was AMAZING!! I have such good friends and family, I can't even express my gratitude and love.
I have to say that my 24th year of life is turning out to be pretty darn radical!


I was also able to attend my first Jazz game of the season! My work was nice enough to give me some sponsor tickets for dinner and the game. Marli and I went and it was a lot of fun (especially since the Jazz won!!)



And this past weekend was the BEST! I just had a weekend full of friends. Friday was spent with Steph and Ty, Blaine, Tom and Cami and some others. We just chilled and did the whole pizza and games scene. It was super fun. Especially when fights broke out between all the boys when I was in the middle...I fear for my life sometimes when I am around these crazy boys....not really...but, really



Then...I had a date with a midget body builder. This really deserves it's own post...so you all are going to have to wait in suspense...

And finally, Sunday. My roommates and I went up to Brittany's parents house in Morgan for dinner. It was a lot of fun to chill with her crazy family. Somewhere within the night, these little masks were brought out and everyone had a good laugh. (and I pretty much fell in love with her hott uncle!!)










6 comments:

Rachel said...

Susan, you are never too busy to blog. Be serious! Sounds like life is good! Cannot wait to hear the exciting story of muscle man. aye aye!

Unknown said...

Hey it is okay to be a bad blogger! I had one of those moments before all the halloween parties we just had! I was just pooped and didnt even want to think about blogging! I am curious to hear about this date with the midget guy............I am waiting in suspense

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

i want to hear about the body builder date too!!

a.men said...

Sounds like you have good things to tell us. You know, since I pretty much don't have a life outside of my kiddo's I am going to live vicariously through you and Rachel, okay! So don't make us wait too long. Some of us don't have lives you know and must blog to keep our sanity!

*Brittany* said...

That was a fun night. Masks are the best. I'm still going to try and set something up with you and uncle John. You guys would be beautiful together:) But then if you guys got married you would be my aunt... That would be cool I guess!