Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Go Jazz, GO!

Enter another season for my Utah Jazz! I remember the days when one mentioned the "Utah Jazz" and everyone mind automatically taught of Stockton and Malone. I remember sitting on my parents bed at the announcer said this famous line:
"John Stockton sends the Utah Jazz to the NBA finals!"

But now when you hear "Utah Jazz" three players come to my mind. All 3 are Olympian, two of which took home the gold in the most recent Olympics in Beijing.
AK-47, Boozer and Williams...they are the new faces and the new hope for this season! Despite the disappointment of losing 2 straight years on the NBA Finals, and still having no NBA championship, know that they cloud they are currently on DOES have a silver lining. The Jazz have won the NorthWest Division two straight years in a row and are looking to defend their title. This year our team has it ALL...a fabulous mix of young talent, veteran leadership and great coaching. My prediction: the rest of the NBA...LOOK OUT!! This is our year!!

Good thing that my company is a Utah Jazz sponsor and I get to attend a lot of the games...they even give me floor passes!! Let's take a look at last years Utah Jazz experiences (and this includes "accidentally" getting lost my the locker room and seeing Okur!!)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay so you need to tell people when you start to blog!! I totally had to find you on Aprels blog!! But this is a great way to keep up with everyone! It seems like we never see you guys!!

Rachel said...

i will be there in spirit, at all the games. And just think i'll be watching the games here, although they'll be on at like 3 in the morning...it's worth it, Korver baby!