Monday, October 13, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to...

I’ve been banned from having birthdays

A new rule has been made

Signed ,sealed and delivered

By the local Fire Brigade!

They say that all those candles

Would create such a blaze

They’d have to come and put it out

And stay around for days !
So, I guess I’ll have to party

Without the birthday cake,

Perhaps I’ll light one candle

Just for old time’s sake,

Those firemen!

So fit and strong,

Such handsome looking men -

Whose birthday is it ,anyway?

Let’s light them all again!


Yep...another year older. I think the that 24th year of my life is going to be a good one. So many changes have happened in the past little while and my life is just getting more and more blessed!


Last year was an exciting birthday spent at Disneyland with my close friends...
Good times...

4 comments:

Amber Maye said...

Hi Susan!!! i saw your blog from tyler and amandas and i thought i would say hi to my long lost friend!! i haven't seen you forever! happy birthday!!!

AnnaleeMG said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you found me! I haven't seen you forever, and I miss all my cousins! Have a good day!

Caitlin said...

I wish I was in that picture...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, by the way, that was really sweet.

C

a.men said...

Hope you had a great day!