Monday, October 6, 2008

Entering a life of blogging...

Exit real life and enter a blogging plane. I guess that this is the "cool thing" to do now. And since I am a cool person...I might as well jump on the band wagon, right? I just don't want to become one of those "abundant bloggers". You know the ones that I am talking about...the ones whose daily routines are as follows:

Get Up-Meditate-Blog-Blog some more-Read Blogs-Blog-Blog-Watch Ellen & Oprah-Read Blogs-Blog-Blog-Meditate-Go to Bed. With a little eating in between.

So...a little snippet about me. I was born and raised in Salt Lake City. I LOVE it here! I always HATE telling people about myself, because I am unique...there is no one else like me.
Different people bring out different parts in all of us. It's hard to say 'who I am'; because I think I am someone different to each person in my life. I LOVE that about life and people; every time you're stretched in different directions your world gets bigger. At the core -always and forever- I am independent, strong, proud, dream big but am grounded by compassion and empathy, stubborn and full of grace, know who I am and what I'm worth (and am not afraid to let you know), classy and sassy, smart as hell, mother nature's daughter, and love football, basketball and baseball because I truly love them- not because some guy might think it's hot. Spontaneity is keen...what good is life if you always know what is going to happen next? Stories have a clear beginning, middle and end end...yet life is about NOT knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what is going to happen next...DELICIOUS AMBIGUITY! Goals are important to me, it's good to know where you are headed in life and what it is going to take to get you there. My favorite moments are just hanging out with my little sister, those are sacred times. I am tame to the extent that I can be tamed, I am beautiful in the way that I am beautiful, and I am me in the way I was made. The rest, really, is all relative...

Stay tuned...somehow my life just seems to throw humorous situations my way. I know you all want to read...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

welcome sis to the spectacular world of blogging. it's gonna be a riot.

a.men said...

Susan! I found your blog from Rachel blog! I am so excited you are blogging! It is fun and it is easy to become obsessed with it all.

I am excited to read all of your wonderful insights! Come and check us out on our blog when you have the time. Adam and Bobbi now have a blog and their link is on my blog under Southern Utah Mendenhall's.

Welcome aboard!

Jennifer said...

hi susan,
its jennifer lyday from nu a couple of years ago. i was so excited to see you on caitlin's blog. i love reading blogs...especially those of people i actually know!
:)

-jenn