Monday, April 20, 2009

Looking forward to a fabulous week...

I can't even express my excitement as this week approaches! My work called this morning to offer me tickets to the Jazz/Lakers game 3 and 4!
Plus...I get to go see WICKED this week. Any theatre production I get to see is a plus...but Wicked is the ultimate! I've seen it a couple times and it is so hard not to sing along.

And on top of all that awesomeness...I leave for ITALY in 51 days!

The only downside to all of this is my stupid knee! I went for a long walk yesterday to enjoy the sunshine and I can barely move it this morning! I don't know how I will hobble around Italy, but I will do it. I am having a brace made that should be coming in a week or so, so that should help. Also, we are having a Biggest Loser contest at work and I am trying to be really good and lose some of the extra pounds that seem to accumulate through the past holiday season. I am down 12 pounds so far...but any weight loss tips are most helpful!! Loves!

2 comments:

a.men said...

I am so jealous! I tried to get Wicked tickets but I had no luck! You are going to have a great time!

Caitlin said...

Oh, my gosh, 12 pounds! Great job! I'm rooting for you!