Friday, April 24, 2009

...Carlos who?

So...we got a new player on the Jazz. His name is Carlos something...
Whoever he is, I hope that he is here to stay. 23 points and 22 rebounds!! Honestly?

Seriously: I am SO glad that old Boozer finally came back to us! That was one of the BEST games that I have been to! Lame-o Kobe only shot 10% in the first half...that is the first time in 9 years that that has happened to him in a play-off game. We kept Kobe to only 5 for 24 from the floor. Amazing!

I just hope that Okur is well enough to play on Saturday because I have a feeling that the Lakers are going to try and come back with a vengeance.

GO JAZZ!!!

2 comments:

*Brittany* said...

I had a dream Wednesday night that DWil and I had a pretty good make out sesh... That's probably why the Jazz won, because DWil was on top of the world:)

Rachel said...

Welcome back Carlos. It's been a while.